Work In Dubai UAE

Portal for OFW jobseekers and employers for jobs in the Emirates.

Information Technology Jobs

Google Advertisements

IT professionals are still on it’s young stage just like what it is in the opportunities with respect to jobs and work offers. Although today, there are already enough number of IT experts or professionals, the need for filling up positions are still hanging in a thread for most IT companies all over the world. The reason is because information technology professionals in some parts of the world are demanding for a higher pay in return for their services, prompting companies who need people to do the job to look for other venues where the same talent can be harnessed at a lower cost.

The Philippines, along with other neighboring Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Vietnam and China are battling it out to fill the empty space left around in most western countries with respect to The need for IT job positions to get filled up. In the United States for example, I have a few friends I know who work there and are receiving at least $ 500 USD a month with only a freelance work project having only to work for an hour or two a day. This is different if you work in the Philippines for the same project because you can only get paid for about $300 to $350 USD a month doing the same work in 8 hours per day work basis.

Knowing this situation, how then can an IT expert, say a programmer want a job in his local country when he can get paid outside for almost twice as much what he will receive if he works full time. This is something really very clear and easy to understand. I myself working in an information technology based job receive at least $100 on a per job basis working only an hour or two a day per project on a freelance work as an IT medium skilled worker.

This is the same reason why I don’t really want to go for an out of the country job more than I can work myself out staying near my family receiving more than what I can earn with a full time job doing the same IT work. This is a very big convenience on my part and also for most of the IT pros who were able to tap in foreign clients while staying at home.

A friend for example who is employed doing an information technology work in Dubai is receiving more than what he needs and it made him able to send his wife and kinds there to stay with him while he does his work and also gets to do other outsourced jobs in Dubai, UAE for his free time. Well, what can you say? An information technology work in Dubai as well as any other country in the world does pay much more than what professionals mostly need except if you stay in your local country like in the case of professionals in the Philippines.

Tags:

10 Responses to “Information Technology Jobs”

• alessandro says:

have experiences in hotels , I am work more than 4 years in hotels and customers sevice for events managers. I speak 3 languages English, Spanish and Portuguese, I lived in florida in the United States for 8 years .would be pleased to participate in the team. thanks.
    My phone in brazil and 55-61-91760551 or email : alearaujo1200@yahoo.com

• OFW in Dubai says:

@alessandro,
    It’s good that you posted here your contact numbers. Some of my visitors here get found by employers and get spotted easily so there is a good chance that you will be too especially with your qualifications.

As a suggestion, there are a lot of open jobs on customer service representative that requires Spanish and Portuguese speaking professionals. Maybe you can try to seek for those. I read somewhere that they pay high salaries with free accommodation and board and lodging for that talent these days.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

• vipul says:

hello all
    i want job in uae for the post of computer hardware-networking eng & marketing exucutive,
    i have indian passport,certificates,experience etc.
    i dont have visa & support for going to dubai .
    i have lot of confident about my talent.
    give me a only one chance .
    replly me .
    my enail id : vipul1718@yahoo.co.in
    my mobile no : +919998613238
    home no : +91-079-27521305
    thanks & regards

• Daniel Flack says:

Hi
    I’d like to experience Dubai for all its growth. I’m a kiwi (NZ) with a Bachelor of Audio Production and a trade (completed apprenticeship) in Telecommunications.

I feel i’d be a valuable member of either an IT firm, or an entertainment business who’d like the audio/visual and the technical and network side of their business from the physical cabling up to programming network hubs and spectacular light shows.

If your interested in giving your opportunity to a hard working, intelligent, english speaking 25 year old kiwi male, please email gizzy@ihug.co.nz or phone +6421369654

Thanks & have a great day.

• Rufat says:

Hello I’m professional certified system administrator (Windows/Unix), programmer.
    I’m looking for freelance job in UAE.

I’m self learning and capable person.

THanks,
    Rufat

• Ben.Y says:

Dear All,

I am a RHCE Redhat Certified Engineer. Have been working as IT manager in Canada and Asia for more than 10 years combined. Expertise in Linux, Qmail, Sendmail, Firewall Network Security, Sybase Database and etc.

Looking for job in Dubai or any freelance opportunity.

Speak English and Chinese.

Email me if you need my help.

Ben

• Thomas says:

Hello,
    I would like to have a job in uae . Computer hardware-networking . I am from Baltic States Estonia .
    I can speak English & Russian .

For more information :
    +372 58053355
    tms@hot.ee

• Noor says:

Hi,

I am looking for any opportunity to work in UAE in IT field – Software. I am from Malaysia. My expertise are Oracle Database 8i,9i and 10g, VB 6 and VB.NET.. I have experience in leading an IT projects. Looking forward to hear from you. For further information, kindly contact me via email.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Noor

• Reshma says:

hi,
    i am reshma from UK as i am the citizen of this country and i am studying for BTEC IT national cretificate. i would like to know if you guys do a Apprenticeships for IT i am particularly interested in software eng or technology management computer hardware networking eng or something realted to business in any source. if you guys could reply me as soon as possiable i am planning to take a gap year from my college here.

regards
    reshma

• Krishnaveni says:

My name is Krishnaveni and I would like to apply for a suitable position within your esteemed organization. Please see attached my resume for your consideration.
    I have over 3 years of experience in Oracle DBA and PL/SQL Developer,Forms 10G Developer with UNIX and am presently working for L&T Infotech in Chennai, India.
    The key strengths that I possess include, but are not limited to, the following:
    • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
    eager to learn new things.
    • Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
    • Customer service and support
    • Programming both new applications and maintenance work
    • Problem isolation and analysis
    • Application and requirement analysis
    • Process improvement and documentation
    I have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and am current pursuing my Masters Degree in Software Systems. I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
    Please see my resume for additional information on my experience and the certified courses that I have attended.
    I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +0091 9443334224 & 0091 9381792215. I will be moving to the UAE by November 2009 and will be on my husband’s visa. I would like an opportunity to talk with you to see how I could help your company achieve and exceed its goals. I strongly feel that my joining your organization will be of mutual benefit. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Sincerely,